These are some SMCP I post here let you to refer. I hope they are useful for you.
The following are some SMCP on berthing.
1. We will berth starboard long side.
2. We will moor to dolphins. (dolphin: Trụ buộc tàu)
3. Send out the head line (the same as other lines)
4. Have the heaving lines ready forward and aft. (the same as “get the heaving lines ready forward and aft)
5. Use the bow lead (or fair lead: Lỗ xô ma )
6. Heave on the breast line.(kéo dây)
7. Slack away the stern line. (xông trùng dây)
8. Keep the spring line tight. (giữ chặt dây)
9. Make fast fore and aft.
Some ones followings are SMCP on casting-off (unberthing)
1. Stand by engines.
2. Are you ready to get underway?
3. Ready to get underway.
4. Stand by for letting go.
5. Single up fore and aft.(fore and aft single up with head line and stern line…)
6. Let go the ( head line, stern line…)
(replying by officers at fore and aft station: letting …line go. Line clear, sir)
7. Finish with maneuvering station.