Every folk. We'll be seafarers in nearest nearest day. At the first time on board every thing is new and strang. please read, understand, remember and try to follow it thoroughly. It's good for all of us.
Whenever meet each other during the time you stay on board, good morning, afternoon and evening are very important .
2. Safety Working .
Always thinking in your mind about safety when doing work. Safety working is the first priority on board the vessel, please read “Guide Line for on board crew” from the Master, clearly understand and try your best to follow
3. Keep clean and tidy
- You should keep ship’s working tools, public spaces (Mess room, crew smoking room, washing room, public toilet, elevator…) and your cabin clean and tidy all the time.
- After finish working do not wear dirty clothes, safety shoes…to the Accommodation passageways, to the mess room, smoking room. Be careful, your dirty clothings could stain the elevator, passage walls, chairs… -..
- Special notice when disposal garbage (See Garbage Discharge Restrictions). Do not mix plastic, paper and food waste together and let go it yourself without permission of responsible Officer and Engineer. (Caution when you can let go incinerator ash, better put it in empty used paint can and let go, otherwise strong wind could make the ship side very dirty. Do not dispose oily water to clean drain tank as well as overboard. Do not let go used washing paint roller thinner, chipping paint dust overboard, it should be collected and bring to engine for treatment…)
- We use Air conditioner, so do not forget to close tightly the door when you get in or outside of the accommodation, keep the Washing room, Deck and Engine changing room’s door close after you get out. -
- We use Sewage Treatment Plan, please follow and do cleaning with soap after C/O write notice on A-Deck’s passage white board. Do not put any foreign object into the toilet.
4. Smoking regulation
- Put water in your cabin’s ashtray. -
-Keep your cabin’s door open (use curtain only) during working time.
- You can smoke in some certain places only, example: Bridge, Crew’s smoking room, crew mess’s room… Do not smoke on deck, at accommodation passageways, in the Galley and Engine room. Do not smoke in your cabin during the Break time (10:00-10:30, 15:00-15:30).
5. Don not make disturb -
- Treat gently (do not slam the door, do not say big voice while at the accommodation passage ways). Remember that your working time could be the rest time of the other.
TRY TO READ AND REMEMBER IT IN ENGLISH, IT'S SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND AND REMEMBER.